Tuesday, November 2, 2010

music oh music!


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


When I am bored I sing a song in my head...
Where am I goin'? I don't know
Where am I headin'? I ain't certain
All I know is I am on my way I heard that on a commercial once and I always sing that when I don't know what I'm doing..

i definitely can say dat..Music plays a HUGE part in my life, Unfortunately, I can't play any instrument...hahaha* (guitr pun xhebt manelaa..thnks alya! ajar sy men gitar! )
Even Music isn't the most important thing in my life, but it's up there. Music never helped me get through anything really, but I do enjoy it a lot. *especially when someone dedicated a song 2 me..i'll re-repeated it till im vomit..hehe umm..wuts next ya..ok2..I listen to mostly all types of music because I think it is important to have a variety of favorite genres..punk rock.country song..are my top priorities..i listen to some old school rock; indie, jazz..the slow, lovey dovey kind. So why is music important to me? I think it's because music has the power to influence my heart, mind, and soul in ways in which no other outside source can (except for God and His Word, Holy Quran). for me la..Music can be both exciting and sobering, scary and enlightening. Everywhere I go, I hear music; it plays whenever i go..

No comments:

Post a Comment