Thursday, October 28, 2010

all about me!! ~misS AnniE~

i am author of my life..unfortunatly,i'm writing in pen & can't erase my mistakes..you can say anything about me,but i am what i am,and that's something you can never be..

WARNING!! i have an attitude and i know how to use it!!

sometimes i pretend to be normal like everyone..but it gets boring..so, i go back to being me..

In response to 'the person who want to know more about me'. =p
1.I might say one thing and end up doing another.
2.What I show on my face might be totally different from what is in my heart.
3.I think too much on simple things that I can be very stressed.
4.I believe that listening music is the best way to release my stress.
5.I love to do things when I am not forced to.
6.I might be very hardworking at one moment and turn out to be the laziest creature on earth the moment after that.
7.I am a very shy person among the people I am not used to...haha..ye kot!
8.I can laugh loudly even though I am super duper sad. I think this is my special ability.
9.I always said I don't care what other people think about me while actually I do.
10..When i'm totally down and don't know what to do, my bed is my saviour.
11.I do believe that honesty is the best policy. But when u are in a 'tersepit' situation, sometimes a white lie can be accepted..hihi.. =p
12.I treasure a relationship very much. Its just that sometimes, egoism is the reason I act like someone I really dont like.my bad=(
13.Most people who dont know me will think that I am 'garang','sombong' n 'berlagak'. Thanks to my 'serius' face.~
haha! thats all~

No comments:

Post a Comment